Legal-lore Training cum Internship Program is a prestigious opportunity that gives you a great exposure to the world of Legal research, content management and editing.
Legal-lore is a law blog and comprehensive news analysis portal, gaining more and more traction each day. Our posts dissect the wonderful and diverse world of learning, taking deep dives into various relevant topics that will help demystify a number of educational themes and subjects. Our posts are honest and relevant, and are meant to help you find exactly what you're looking for. We are here to guide you through the ins and outs of the educational process with stories, tips and insights. We hope to motivate you to become more curious, committed, and joyful in your learning voyage.
About the Internship Opportunity
We are inviting applications for an internship opportunity.
This is a Training cum Internship Program where:
- Our experts will train you to bring out the best in you during the entire duration of Internship.
- They will help you learn how to do proper legal research.
- They will provide you with everything you’ll need to do proper research and be able to write an engaging and informative write-up.
- They will keep track of your progress with personalized reviews and evaluation of each of your tasks.
- Your best articles will be published on our official website and you will be awarded a certificate of publication for the same.
Responsibilities of the Interns
1. Understanding the process and methods to conduct research into various cases and statutes related to different branches of law
2. Helping the editorial team in the research and creation of case briefs based on different branches of law
3. Performing legal research on various topics suggested by our team
4. Working on preparing case analysis and drafting
5. Preparing case briefs
Number of Interns Required
Internship certificate on successful completion.
Writing guidance and assured publication.
Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
Get recognized for your ideas.
Job Opportunity: Depends on the performance
Undergraduate and postgraduate in law students.
Students pursuing PhD programme.
Advocates and other professionals.
Candidates from Media/Journalism/Events/Content Writing background will be preferred
It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of internship.
How to Apply?
Please share your resume on – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Application for training cum Internship program
Mention Your Name | Your City | Contact Number in the body part
Find the button under to apply
Please note that selected candidates will be required to submit a small registration fee of INR 349 that goes towards guidance provided to them.
Email Address: email@example.com